Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Few of Jakes Favorite Things....

Here are a few of Jake's favorite "chew toys". And no, I don't have any pictures of the 2 cell phones he chewed up. Just couldn't bring myself to take pictures of them.....

This used to be a Sonic Kid's Meal toy. I think it was a Frisbee. See the half chewed plastic hanger on the floor next to Jake? I didn't even notice that until I posted it on here. That must have been the appetizer......







This is why I can't mop unless Jake is outside. Truthfully, I don't blame him. I hate that mop too.



This is Jake playing tug-o-war with his rope. He looks just a little scary in this picture.




I used to love these shoes.....



Abigail used to love these slippers.....



Probably the first pair of shoes I ever bought just to match one dress.......




My glasses......I'm now wearing an old pair. So if you see me somewhere and wave to me and I don't wave back, it's because I CAN'T SEE!





This was his favorite chew toy. Abigail named him Limpy because Jake chewed off one of his legs right away. I eventually just tied it at the bottom to keep the stuffing from falling out. Alas, since I took this picture, poor Limpy is no more. All that was left was the little face with the smile. It was kind of creepy looking when we found it.


I could also take pictures of the dining table leg he's chewed on, the laptop, the recliner leg, the carpet on the bottom stair, about 300 pairs of underwear, numerous dishclothes and towels, Jeff's wallet, a few old Polly Pockets and much more.....but you get the idea.







1 comment:

  1. No it was a Wataburger toy frisbee and Erica nominate Limpy when we were trying to give him a name.

    From Abigail (Cindys daughter and jakes most loved)

    ReplyDelete